Saturday, December 1, 2012

12/1/12 Hello! I'm Sumiko!

Hi! I'm Sumiko! Nice to meet you!
You can call me Sumi-chan! Hajimemashite! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

As you can see, I'm a panda! I like bamboo and Japanese apple gummies! :)


Thank you for reading my blog! I'm so excited to go traveling!

My friend David Calica and I are about to embark on a 9-month abroad trip! We are going to Taiwan for a few days and then spend about 9-months in Japan! I can't wait to see all the cool sites, meet so many people, and try new food! :)

I hope you will join me on my first major trip to Asia. Thank you for reading this blog and supporting us! If you would like to contact me please email thepandatravels@gmail.com


-Sumi

1 comment:

  1. Hello,Sumiko:)) Nice to meet u! I'm looking forward to seeing ur blog! Take care for ur long trip! Ayaka

    ReplyDelete