Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Layover



Hi everybody,

Sumi here. We have finally started our journey!

We left Los Angeles early this morning, and we are finally in Asia!

However, this was not the first stop we intended. Right now we are in Tokyo. We were supposed to just be having a brief transfer here, but we instead are spending the night since we missed our connecting flight into Taipei.


Fortunately, ANA has great customer service. They rebooked us, gave us a free room, and even gave us dinner money! We ate at Yoshinoya! People in the United States say Yoshinoya is bad, but this one in Japan was really good! Yay beef bowls! Yasukute, oishi ne (cheap and tasty)!

Itadakimasu!
Speaking of ANA and food, I really like ANA food. They served curry for lunch! Mmmm curry. I was a feeling bit nervous when I boarded the plane, but when they served lunch, I really felt better.

I think we leave for Taiwan tomorrow morning. Matenai ne (I can’t wait).

See you!

-Sumi

No comments:

Post a Comment