Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last day in Taiwan :( (12/23/12)


Hey oh y’all,

So today is our last day in Taiwan. L It has been way too short.
But I have had an amazing time. I have had so much fun here.
I’ve been able to try so many new foods (both recognizable and unrecognizable, but still good nonetheless). I’ve seen a lot of sights, such as temples, forts, and historical artworks, and was able to pay tribute to one of my favorite books. And of course, I’ve been able to catch up with so many great friends here.

Thank you to everyone here in Taiwan who has helped me explore this great country. Thank you for showing me around Taipei and Tainan, thank you for helping to translate, and thank you for letting me experience so many cool places and foods. Thank you especially to my hosts, Peter and Cheng Han.

I will miss you all, but I promise to return very soon.

Xiexie! Zaijian!

-DC






No comments:

Post a Comment